Get Naija And Foreign Breaking News,Tutorials,Free Browsing And Call Codes,Music And Videos Download, Sport News,Entertainment And More

Monday 19 October 2015

VIDEO: Innoweeny ft. Oritse Femi X Solid Star – Bursting My Brain

VIDEO: Innoweeny ft. Oritse Femi X Solid Star - Bursting My Brain

VIDEO: Innoweeny ft. Oritse Femi X Solid Star – Bursting My Brain

“​​MSN GANG unveils its new act​​ INNOWEENY with the visual of​​ “Bursting My Brain” featuring MSN GANG BOSS ​​Oritse Femi and the Isoko master Solidstar.

Bursting My Brain was produced by ace producer ​​Popito and video directed by Lanre Genesis.

Download and enjoy.”

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

The post VIDEO: Innoweeny ft. Oritse Femi X Solid Star – Bursting My Brain appeared first on notjustOk.



SOURCE -: http://ift.tt/1QKQcCH
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Advert Space

Advert Space
Banner Ad

!

!

!

Visitors Counter

!

!

!

Follow Us!

Join the Club

Real-Time statistics by EagleStats