Get Naija And Foreign Breaking News,Tutorials,Free Browsing And Call Codes,Music And Videos Download, Sport News,Entertainment And More

Wednesday 17 February 2016

M.I – iLLegal Music 3 | View Tracklist

M.I iLLegal Music 3 Promo

M.I – iLLegal Music 3 | View Tracklist

The Young Denzel – M.I Abaga – has just revealed the tracklist for iLLegal Music 3 (The Finale) on his social media accounts.

For me, the song that jumps out of the 10-tracker has to be Track 4 – “Not Just Ok/Savage”. Mahn… I’ve been saying artists and critics should watch their back. Looks like we may have to take cover as well.

😫

*O.O*

M.I iLLegal Music 3 Tracklist

#IM3

The post M.I – iLLegal Music 3 | View Tracklist appeared first on notjustOk.



SOURCE -: http://ift.tt/1LucANu
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Advert Space

Advert Space
Banner Ad

!

!

!

Visitors Counter

!

!

!

Follow Us!

Join the Club

Real-Time statistics by EagleStats