Get Naija And Foreign Breaking News,Tutorials,Free Browsing And Call Codes,Music And Videos Download, Sport News,Entertainment And More

Tuesday 18 August 2015

16 Yr Old Arrested For Having Sex With 52 Men



16-year-old Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been
arrested while having s*x with over 52 young men
inside a bush in what looked like an initiation
ceremony. She claims she was forced to sleep
with every male member of the cult during her
initiation. Ifechukwu was among 75 suspected cult
members who were rounded up by Anambra State
Police command. All the suspects were alleged to
be members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity
and were all arrested in a bush in Awka during the
initiation of new members.
Recovered from them were guns, matchet and
several wraps of Indian hemp. According to the
state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the
police acted on an intelligence report that the cult
members and their new entrants were in a bush
performing some rituals. Part of their ritual, he
explained, includes sleeping with prospective
female members. He said they do that in order to
secure their oath of secrecy. It was during the raid
that 16-year-old Ifechukwu was arrested. At the
police station, Ifechukwu, a secondary school
dropout and member, claimed that she had to
travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the
initiation of new members.
“I joined them three months ago and during my
initiation, I was forced to have s*x with every
registered member of the cult present that night. I
was given a sedative so as not to feel what they
were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,”
she said. Her parents, who are from Anambra
State, are still alive. However, Ifechukwu said that
they were not aware of her secret cult activities. “I
got to know about the cult activity through a
friend. She assured me that all the connection that
I needed in this life will be made if I joined the
group.
I am from a poor family and I wanted to be the
light that will change the situation in my family.
“She never told me that I will be defiled till the day
of initiation. The day we were initiated, I was the
only girl in their midst. Although, I have not
started reaping the gains, I was determined to be a
successful member. I was further convinced to
stay because I discovered that they are more
honourable than the others. I am sorry and would
love to be given the opportunity to go back to
school. I never knew that it is crime to be a
member.
I am sorry,” Ifechukwu pleaded. Another member,
Ugochukwu Agbazuo, who also spoke with
Saturday Sun, said that they are all undergraduates
of various institutions in Anambra. “Apart from
some of our national leaders, we are all students. I
was initiated into the cult while I was still in my
first year. I had no choice but to join them because
of the harassment in school. I discovered that
most of the Engineering students in my school
were members of different cult groups. “Again, if
you identify with a known cult in school, the
lecturers will respect you. You don’t have to buy
handouts or offer bribe to get credit in a course.
This was why I joined them,” he said. Ugochukwu
insisted that they did not steal or harass innocent
people.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Advert Space

Advert Space
Banner Ad

!

!

!

Visitors Counter

!

!

!

Follow Us!

Join the Club

Real-Time statistics by EagleStats