Get Naija And Foreign Breaking News,Tutorials,Free Browsing And Call Codes,Music And Videos Download, Sport News,Entertainment And More

Sunday 18 October 2015

‘Goals’ll come’

Liverpool striker Divock Origi is optimistic he will score goals on a regular basis for the Reds despite missing a key chance against Tottenham on Saturday.

According to Goal, Jurgen Klopp’s first game in charge ended in a 0-0 draw at White Hart Lane, with the former Lille attacker wasting the best opening of the match when he headed against the crossbar from close range in the early stages.

The 20-year-old had started his first Premier League game with Christian Benteke, Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge and he is confident the goals will come soon.

He told Liverpool’s official website, “I tried to work hard for the team. It is a new system and I was very excited, just a bit unlucky with the finishing but I am sure it will come.

“Everybody has encouraging words for me so I just have to continue like this and it will be okay. I feel for sorry for the boys that are out but I will just try to support the team and do my best.

“Everybody says that I have the qualities, I just have to work hard and the goals will come.”



SOURCE -: http://ift.tt/1OCUAGl

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Advert Space

Advert Space
Banner Ad

!

!

!

Visitors Counter

!

!

!

Follow Us!

Join the Club

Real-Time statistics by EagleStats