Get Naija And Foreign Breaking News,Tutorials,Free Browsing And Call Codes,Music And Videos Download, Sport News,Entertainment And More

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Onos Brisibi – Oyoyoma

Award winning Gospel music minister, Onos Brisibi has released a brand new worship song titled ”Oyoyoma” which means my ”God is good and it is well”.

The singer who recently won the award for Best Gospel Artiste in South South, Nigeria, said, ”I can’t sing it enough. Truly when you walk with God and in the lights of His word, His Glory will be revealed in you.

His love towards me over the years has shown me never to give up on me cause God will never give up on me. The doctors gave up and gave their knowledge report but, My God is good and forever Faithful, the only true God.

He is my Life, my everything and I love Him sooooo much”.

The song was produced by Jumbo Ane, mastered and mixed by Coleman White and of course, written by Onos Brisibi. Check out the song below. It will bless you.

– Ayodele Smart 

Onos Brisibi

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Onos Brisibi – Oyoyoma

The post Onos Brisibi – Oyoyoma appeared first on notjustOk.



SOURCE -: http://ift.tt/1NQHwM8
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Advert Space

Advert Space
Banner Ad

!

!

!

Visitors Counter

!

!

!

Follow Us!

Join the Club

Real-Time statistics by EagleStats